The 2nd EOSC-hub week will take place this year in Prague, Czech Republic, from 10 to 12 April.
Registration for the event is open and the early-bird fee discount has been extended to 8 March!
This year, the EOSC-hub week brings together both present and future service providers together with users of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
The programme of the event is online, with sessions focusing on:
- the EOSC service offer to specific scientific fields (social sciences and humanities, life sciences, physics and astronomy, and earth observation);
- the role of commercial providers in EOSC, including success stories and updates from the Digital Innovation Hub;
- new onboarding opportunities for service providers and users (one open call will be launched in spring 2019);
- the early findings from the EOSC Governance;
- collaborations at national level;
- FAIR services: from theory to implementation.