The 6th issue of the EOSC-hub Magazine is now published and features articles focused on the project's achievements, use cases and the EOSC-hub week.
The highlights of this issue are:
- EOSC-hub achievements and contribution to EOSC
- EOSC-hub Week series ends with a bang
- The EOSC Early Adopter Programme: bridging research with the European Open Science Cloud
- The HADDOCK initiative supports COVID-19 research with EGI HighThroughput Compute resources
- EUDAT cloud and data preservation solutions support the ICOS mission
- Open Science in action with EGI Notebooks and Zenodo
- Ensuring long-term access to EOSC resources: PIDs as a service
- EOSC-hub and OpenAIRE join forces with EOSC Enhance to collaborate on boosting the EOSC Portal
- EOSC-hub releases an integration handbook for service providers
- The new EOSC-hub training catalogue has just been released!