Following its recent successful final project review, EOSC-hub has compiled and published its final publication - the EOSC-hub Impacts booklet.
The publication highlights the project's impact on the design and implementation of EOSC and its impact on science, economy and digital transformation.
Towards the implementation of EOSC, the publcation highlights the delivery of nine key exploitable results that contribute to the
main four EOSC implementation areas: support, interoperability, EOSC Core and EOSC Exchange.
For the impact on science, economy and digital transformation, it highlighted it demonstrated how the project was able to achieve the following:
- Optimised access to IT equipment and services
- No lock-in to particular hardware or software platforms
- More scientific communities using storage and computing infrastructures
- More people trained in research and academic sectors
- Increased incentives for scientific discovery and collaboration across disciplinary and geographical boundaries
- Establishment of partnerships with industrial & private partners
- Further development of the European economic innovation capacity