- Introduction to the ELIXIR AAI
- Supported protocols towards RPs - SAML2/OIDC
- Procedure to register a service to the ELIXIR AAI test and production environment
Registering a relying service to ELIXIR AAI (hands-on) (slides)
- Trainers help the participants to integrate their own service to the test environment of ELIXIR AAI
- The trainers will provide a virtual machine with a test service for those participants who haven’t brought their own service
Based on participants’ request we have prepared additional topics
- ELIXIR identifiers
- User’s group memberships
- Tiered access to data
- Permissions API
- Level of assurance and step-up authentication
The target group of the training are developers and administrators of services that want to integrate to ELIXIR AAI for user authentication and authorisation.
The training has hands-on sessions for the participants to integrate their own service (or, a test service provided by the trainers) to ELIXIR AAI.