||This session is for anyone interested in practical applications of the PID Graph concept. The talks will range from FREYA disciplinary applications to external implementations of PID Graph technologies to demonstrate the scalability and potential of developing services focusing on interconnected PID systems.
- 14:00-14:10: Introduction and Background, Artemis Lavasa (FREYA, CERN)
- 14:10-14:20: Connecting research resources in Europe PMC, Christine Ferguson (FREYA, EMBL-EBI)
- 14:20-14:30: Connecting Life Sciences Data: identifiers.org, Manuel Bernal Llinares (FREYA, EMBL-EBI)
- 14:30-14:40: Emerging PIDs and adoption: Exploring Instrument PIDs, Tina Dohna (FREYA, PANGAEA)
- 14:40-15:00: Cobaltmetrics pays off your FAIRness debt, one PID at a time, Luc Boruta (Thunken)
- 15:00-15:20: OpenAIRE Research Graph, Paolo Manghi, Claudio Atzori (ISTI-CNR, OpenAIRE)
- 15:20-15:30: Q&A