EOSC-DIH and DEEP-Hybrid-DataCloud (DEEP) have entered into a collaboration agreement aiming to foster their adoption by SMEs, undertake dissemination of new offerings, and collaborate on business pilots. Specifically, the collaboration agreement forsees the following goals to achieve:
- To disseminate the following DEEP-Hybrid Data Cloud services throught their inclusion into the EOSC DIH offering, fostering their adoption by SMEs:
- ML application porting to EOSC technological infrastructure
- ML implementation best practices
- AI-enabled services prototyping in EOSC landscape
- To identify SMEs interested in such an offer and set up a business pilot
- To disseminate the new offer through EOSC DIH channels
- To redirect existing and future SME collaborations through the EOSC DIH channel
- To find providers willing to support the business pilot and DEEP services through the EOSH DIH.
Find the collaboration agreement here.